Sunday, February 19, 2012

flying snake

2. National Geographic online.
3. Why I picked this article is because I never hurd of this snake and thought it would be a good one to read.
Photo: A flying snake in flight
4. I liked from this article is that th picture was on top before the article so you could see what te flying snake was before reading it. I also liked that it gave good information. It also wasnt boring like some articles are. Last thing I liked from is article is that pretty short and to the point. Not going on forever about nothing.
5. I learned from this article was that it can get to the size of a 6ft man. Another thing I learned from this article is that they are the best glider snake. I also learned that they can eat frogs and some other stuff. Last thing I learned from this article is that they can fly, but people don't really know why they can.
6. Yes I got a question. Why can they fly.
7. Its about the flying snake.
A. No to getting a flying snake because its sounds like it would be hard.
B. price or the flying snake I can't find online.
C. Can' find price so can't find where you can get one.
D. Yes there is morph. I don' know how many.
E. Can't find the cost of the flying snake morphs online.
F.

G. They are not endangered in the wild.
H.  I don' think you need apermit to ave a flying snake, but some places you might it despences.
I. Not kept in captivity I don't think
8. Care requirements for the flying snake is you need  tank big ehough for it. It should have a log so it can clime on when wants to. It can eat mice and some other things to. Make sure you clean the cage when ever it is a little dirty. They need a bowl of water to. There temptures should be at 72 degress F. You should mist them once and a while each week.
9. Its considered a intermediate pet because since it can fly it sounds like it could be harder.
10. Most interesting thing about the flying snake is that it can fly because I never thought a snake could fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment