Sunday, February 19, 2012

American Crocodiles

2. National Geographics online.
3. I picked this article because it looked like it would be a good article to do.

4. I liked from this article that it had lots of information. It also had a map of where the American crocodile is from. I also liked that it should a picture of a person and the crocodiles conparing it in size. Last thing I liked about this article was that it wasnt to long.
5. I learned that the American crocodiles can get very big. Another thing I learned about this was that they weigh about 2,000 pounds. I also learned that some of them live in southern Florida. Last thing that I learned was that there one of the largest in the world.
6. Got no question about the American crocodile.
7.  Its about the American crocodile.
A. No to having one as a pet because there to big and just would not be fun.
B. There is no price for the american crocodiles.
C. Can't find a place where you can get them because can't find a price for them.
D. Yes there is morphs of this animal.
E. It does not say how much the morphs are because I don't think you can get them.
F.


G. Yes they are endangered in the wild.
H. I don't think you need a permit to get one because I don't think you can get one.
I.  Yes kept in captivity.
8. Care requirements for the American crocodiles I could not find. It might be becuse you can't have them as pets.
9. Its an inermedute pet I think because it sounds like it would be hard to have a American crocodile.
10. Most interesting thing about the American crocodile is that it gets very big. Bigger then I thought they could get.

No comments:

Post a Comment