Monday, February 20, 2012

Draco Lizard

2. National geograhic online.
3. I picked this article because I saw the picture and it looked very cool.
Photo: Close-up of a lizard
4. I liked from this article was that it was very detailed. It had great information. It wasn't to short or to long. Last the picture on it so got me to read the whole article.
5. I lerned from this article was that move on the trees in the jungle. They are about 8.5 in. in size. Another thing I learned from this article was that there alo called flying lizards. Last thing I learned from this article was that females must go to the ground to despite the eggs.
6. I do not have any question.
7. Its about the draco lizard.
A. I think it would be cool to get a draco lizard.
B. The price for the draco lizard is about $30 or more.
C. You can get one at http://www.floridaherps.com/products/Flying-Dragon.html for $30. Another place you can get one is http://www.backwaterreptiles.com/other-lizards/flying-dragon-for-sale.html for $24.
D.  Yes there are draco lizard morphs. Theres a few of them not many though.
E. I can't find the price of the draco lizard morphs.
F.

 
G.  Yes it is endangered in the wild
H. I don't think you need an permit to have a draco lizard.
I. They are not really kept in captivity.
8. Care requirements for the draco lizard is they need a tank that is big enough so they can fly in it. Really didnt find anything eles about the care.
9. I think this could be a beginner pet. Why is because it seems easy to take care of it.
10. Most interesting thing about the draco lizard is that the female has to come to the ground to lay there eggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment