Friday, February 17, 2012

Antibiotic-Resistant Bacteria Found in Galápagos Reptiles

2. January 2012.
3. I picked this article because I couldnt really fine anything eles on online so thought this would be a goo article to rread.

4. I liked in the aticle that it was pretty short and to the point. I also liked that they had  piture with the  Iguanas and where its fom. There was something they told about some other animals dealing withthe iguannas to I thought was interesting. Last thing I liked was that it told me where you can ge a iguannas to.
5. I lerned in this article was that 150,000 go to Galapagos and tons life there right now. Another thing I learned in this article was about theres a bunch of different kinds of Galapagos reptiles. It also told me about the island i Galapagos. Last thing I learned was that it was not the first to study that wild animalslie near humans there.
6. I do have a question for you. Question is about how many different Galapagos reptiles are there out there?
7. Is about a iguanas and some other Galapagos reptiles.
A. No to getting a igunanas or  a different kind of Galapagos reptiles. Why is because it just doesnt sound fun to me at all.
B.  Current price for a iguanas is $18 some times more depences on where you go.
C. You can get them at http://www.generalexotics.com/lizards/iguanas-for-sale for $40 and up to $4,000. Another place is http://www.hoobly.com/0/2160/0/ for $20 and up.
D.  Yes there is morphs of the igunanas. There is alot I think.
E. Cast of morphs can get $4,000 or less depence on where you get it.
F.

G. Yes they are endangered in the wild.
H. No permit to get a iguanas.
I. Yes iguanas are kep in captivity.
8. Care requirements for the iguanas is they need a tank to stay in. They need a certain kind of light for there tank. They eat crickets. They also eat green leaves, beans and some other stuff. The light does not need to be on all the time.
9. This animal is considere an beginner pet.
10. Most interesting thing I learned was that theres many different morphs of the iguanas.

No comments:

Post a Comment