Wednesday, February 22, 2012

African fat-tailed gecko

2. September 2010.
3. why did I choose this article I choose this article because it looked interesting and it is not a lengthy article.

.
4. what I liked about the article is that it was short and simple to read. It also had very little but very detailed information. I also liked the pictures. I also liked how the article is set up.
5.what i learned about this article is that a fat tailed geckos that they are being bred in increased numbers. next thing i learned is that they eat crickets wax worms and other things. lot of the lush is covered with this animal.  the fat tailed gecko can live 15-20 years or more.
6. I do not have questions.
7. Yes its about the African fat-tailed gecko.
A. Yes I would want to get one. Why is because
B. The current market price is for $120.
C. You can buy them at http://www.reptilesncritters.com/albino-fat-tailed-gecko.html for $120 or so. Another place can be at http://www.vmsherp.com/4SaleFatties.htm for about $65 and up for a African fat-tailed gecko.
D. Yes there is color morphs of the African fat-tailed gecko. I do not know how many, but theres a lot.
E. The cost of the morph African fat-taild gecko is about $65 to $90 maybe more.
F.
G. Yes they are endangered in the wild.
H. No you do not need a permit to get one.
I.Yes they are kept in captivity.
8. The care requirements for the African fat-tailed gecko is they need a cage. They need water and they can eat crickets, but can eat some other stuff to. They need to high some sort of lighting to.
9. This animal is considered a beginner pet for someone that knows what there doing with it.
10. Most interesting thing I learned about th rican fat-tailed gecko is that there tail is really ugly looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment