Friday, February 10, 2012

Egg Poaching Hoax

2. march 2011.
3. Why I picked this article is because the title souned intrested and the pictures looked really intresting,

4. I liked that this article was short and to the point. It had very interesting information. The picture almost made me not want to read it, but I did any ways. They also harvest the eggs.
5. What I learned about the article is that they have limited amount of beach that they can nest at. They also the sea turtles egg consumption os part of the native culture. Another thing I learned about the article is that if you have internet connection you can see picutres of the appearing to te egg. They dig up remaing eggs in nest.
6. No questions about the sea turtle.
7. Its about the sea turtle.
A. No To having as a pet. Why is because I think it would be very hard to have a sea turtle.
B. Current market price for the sea turtle I can't find. I don't think you can buy them since I can't find out what the price is, but I don't no.
C. I don't know where you can get them because I can't find a price.
D. Yes I think they do have morphs. I don't know how many though.
E. Can't find the cost.
F.

G. Yes some are endangered in the wild.
H. I think they need a permit.
I. Yes some sea turtles are kept in captivity.
8. The care requirements for the sea turtle is when there little it may take 7 days to come up. Theres really not much care requirements for the sea turtle since you don't have them as pets.
9. this animal is considered an expert pet. Why is becuase they are very hard to take care I think.
10. The most interesting thing I found out about the sea turtle is that you really can't have them as pets.

No comments:

Post a Comment