Thursday, March 8, 2012

Marbled Salamander

2.March 2011
3.I picked this article because it looked very interesting.
4. What I liked about this article is that it has good pictures in it and it also wasn't to long it also had captions to tell you what it was going to be about. Last it had semi good detail.
5. What I learned from this article is that the size of the salamander is that it is 4-5 inches another thing I learned I learned is that they live up to 10 years or a little longer. In captivity they will eat crickets. The last thing i learned is that all the salamanders that get sold are field collected.
6.No i don't have any questions.
7. Its about the marbledsalamander
A.I would not want to purchase this animal because they would be a lot of work.
B. The current market price is $30.00
D. Yes there is morphs for the marble saamader. I don't know how may there are though.
E. Price of a marbled salamaner morph I can't find the price of it.
F.

G.  Yes they are endanered in the wild
H. You do not need a permit to get a marbld saamander ether.
I. They they are kept in captiviy.
8. The care requirements for this pet is they need a cage. They also need lighting. They need water in there cage or tank to.
9. This animal is considered a beginner pet.
10. The most intersting thing I learned about this animal was that they are not that big. I thought they would be bigger then that.

No comments:

Post a Comment