Monday, March 5, 2012

Exotic Egyptians

2. September 2010
3. The reason i chose this reptile article is that it has good information in it

4.What i like about this article is that it has good information in it it also is very detailed and is very descriptive and. Next what i liked about the article is that it is very organized and neat.What i liked next was that it has really good pictures.
5. What i learned from this article is that the Egyptian tortoise comes from a very harsh habitat consisting of sparsely vegetated sandy soil. I also learned that the Egyptian tortoise is one of the smallest tortoise in the world. Next i learned that the females are much larger in size.
6.No i do not have any questions about this animal.
7.A. I would not want to purchase one of theses animals because they would be a lot of work to take care of.
   B. I can not find the price.
   C. Since I cant find the price I cant find a website.
   D. I cant find one.
  E. Cant find the price since i cant find a morph.
  F.

G. Yes they are endangered in the wild
H. They do not need a permit
I. They are kept in captivity.
8. The care requirements for this animal is that I cant find the care requirements for this animal
9. this is a beginner animal
10.The most interesting thing i learned about this animal is that it is the smallest tortoise in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment